Dorantes

letter D O r letter A IMG_5615_3 letter T letter E S

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Unwrapping 11th tool

I would love that my students understand that not every single thing they find in the web is exactly true.

We all have the obligation to share our technological knowledge to construct a better digitalized society.

Be cautious with the content they find on the web especially when it comes from unfamiliar sources.

I would like to transmit to my class that just like any citizen has got the right to go to school and learn to read, write, add and multiply ordinarily. There is also a different way to acquire knowledge and a new fashion to interact with innovating devices to accomplish it. I’d like to state that such new era comes with its own challenges for our society including ethics, security and obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment